Let's take a break

By Brenda Lu - 5:36 AM









top - bugis street/shoes-jeanboutique(shopee.my)/bag-h&m/short-padini

Semester 3 has been a very hectic ever since the third week. Exam every week just made me want to jump out from my hostel window which of course i obviously didn't do. A lot of regrets and sorrows yet happiness that come along with.
I decided to take a break while also, i need to buy supply for my contact lens. Turtle neck is always my go-to top, very simple and classy. Pairing it with a khaki short i got recently just bright up the whole thing, and my new favourite heels which also i purchased recently with only 28RM about 90.000IDR were a great match  as i had been wearing a lot of black recently, even to university. A very excellent outfit combination for a 'take-a-break' or lazy day. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Thank you! i will reply very very soon xoxo